HW12-5 Single Drum Road Roller
This is a muscular, single-drum roller primarily employed for compacting middle layers. It features a Dana drive system and hydraulic clutch actuating system for clutch disengagement, and is powered by a Weichai Deutz (WP6G140E22) engine. The 12-5 is among the best-selling products at home and abroad.
HW12P-5 features the Dana hydraulic clutch actuating system for clutch disengagement and knobbed 95 mm "sheep's foot" wheels.
● The drive mode adopts hydrostatically driven traveling and (front and rear drums) double drive to achieve stronger gradeability. The speed changeover is electronically controlled to realize easy, simple, and comfortable operations. The two-speed stepless speed regulation guarantees the working at most appropriate speed under diversified working conditions.
● The articulated full-hydraulic steering system features flexible and convenient steering. The steering gear adopts U.S. Eaton product and incorporates FK combination valve to achieve high flow, low steering force, and overload protection and cushioning function.
● The brake system composed of the brakes on drive axle and vibratory drum reducer and the hydrostatic brake of closed type hydraulic system incorporates the service brake, parking brake, and emergency brake functions to guarantee the driving safety and reliability.
● The all-new streamline design guarantees smooth, neat, and elegant machine modeling.
● With luxury upholstery, the cab in polyhedral structure features broad visual field and large space.
● The closed-loop vibrating hydraulic system is applied. With double-frequency and double-amplitude, its scientifically reasonable static linear load and exciting force configuration guarantees the effective compacting for the materials of diversified types and the pavements of diversified thicknesses.
● The imported heavy-duty variable displacement plunger pump is applied for the vibrating pump and the vibrating system is electronically controlled to realize simple operations and guarantee the reliability and flexibility of vibrating system. All the hydraulic elements come from the Germany Linde.
● The vibrating drum adopts the new structure of the proprietary technology to thoroughly solve the oil leakage/permeation problem of vibrating drum and achieve high eccentric mass, high exciting force, and high static linear pressure of vibrating drum.
● The vibrating chamber is internally installed with unique lubrication device to well lubricate the vibrating bearings. The road roller special vibrating bearings are used, featuring high limit speed, high rated load, and long life.
High maintenance convenience
● The hood of large opening angle eases the maintenances of engine and hydraulic system.
● All maintenances points can be fulfilled on the ground.
● The traction hydraulic system can be used for short-distance towing.
● Weichai WP4G110E220 inline four-cylinder four-stroke turbocharged engine is installed, featuring high efficiency, simple structure, and low failure rate.
● The core electric and hydraulic parts of imported brands guarantee high quality and reliability and reduce the malfunction downtime.
● High value maintenance.
Operating weight (Kg)
Exciting force (KN)
Vibration frequency (Hz)
Nominal amplitude (mm)
Rated power/rated speed (kW/rpm)
Overall dimensions of machine (mm)
Forward speed (km/h)
Reversing speed (km/h)
Fuel tank (L)