HW-20MA Single Drum Road Roller
This heavy-duty mechanical single-drum roller features a mechanical drive, mechanical flexible controlled power shift transmission, hydraulic vibration and steering plus dual frequency, double vibration amplitude, gas pipeline control, flexible break and clutch operation and single-lever gear shift and drive operations. The super-heavy 20-ton SR20MA has the weight and muscle to get the job done. Powered by a Shangchai SC8D175 engine.
With a 154-knob 95 mm "sheep's foot" roller added to the SR20MA, this over 20-ton SR20MPA is ready to take on the toughest roadwork.
● The mechanical drive system with three-speed regulation and flexible steering adapts to diversified working conditions.
● The traveling system is controlled by electronic control joystick to realize accurate control by low operating force, featuring low operating force, flexible and handy operations, and high operating comfort and working efficiency.
● The hand accelerator is located on the control box, featuring high operating comfort and handy operations.
● The excellent overall airtightness of cab and the three-stage shock-absorption for whole machine achieve low vibration and noise and the seat position and backrest angle are adjustable in large range to guarantee high operating comfort.
● The ergonomic cab features large space and excellent visual field.
● The safety passageway system and the reasonably arranged safety handrails and anti-skid footplates for whole vehicle guarantee the driver's safety.
● The closed-loop hydraulic vibrating system is applied. With double-frequency and double-amplitude, its scientifically reasonable static linear load and exciting force configuration guarantees the effective compacting for the materials of diversified types and the pavements of diversified thicknesses.
● The imported heavy-duty variable displacement plunger pump is applied for the vibrating pump and the vibrating system is electronically controlled to realize simple operations and guarantee the reliability and flexibility of vibrating system.
● The vibrating drum adopts the new structure of the proprietary technology to thoroughly solve the oil leakage/permeation problem of vibrating drum and achieve high eccentric mass, high exciting force, and high static linear pressure of vibrating drum.
● The optional padfoot vibrating drum can be installed to expand the application scope of product and bring about value-added return of "One machine for two applications" for the user.
High maintenance convenience
● The hood of large opening angle eases the maintenances of engine and hydraulic system.
● The modular structure eases the disassembling of parts and ensures low maintenance cost and easy maintainability.
● Less malfunctions and convenient maintenances.
● The structural parts inherit the excellent quality of the mature products to realize high durability.
● The core electric and hydraulic parts adopt imported products, featuring stable and reliable quality and extremely high reliability.
● This product is powered by SDEC SC8D185.2G2B1 turbocharged and intercooled engine, featuring excellent fuel economy, really high market ownership volume, strong parts universality, and low maintenance cost.
● The proprietary match technology can achieve highest working efficiency and most reasonable fuel economy, with the composite fuel consumption reduced by 5%.
HW-20MA (Standard Version)
Operating weight (Kg)
Exciting force (KN)
Vibration frequency (Hz)
Nominal amplitude (mm)
Rated power/rated speed (kW/rpm)
Overall dimensions of machine (mm)
Forward speed (km/h)
F1: 2.84, F2: 5.58, F3: 9.1
Reversing speed (km/h)
R1: 2.84, R2: 5.58, R3: 9.1
Fuel tank (L)
Compacting width (mm)